Become an LFL School
2019 LFL Participating Schools as of
- 74th Street Elementary, 3801 74th St. No., St. Petersburg
- Bear Creek Elementary, 350 61st St. So, St. Petersburg
- Belleair Elementary, 1156 Lakeview Rd., Clearwater
- Campbell Park Elementary 1051 Seventh Ave. So., St. Petersburg
- Channelside Academy, 1029 E. Twiggs St, Tampa
- Douglas Jamerson Elementary, 1200 37th St. So., St. Petersburg
- Gulfport Elementary, 2014 52nd St. South, Gulfport
- James Sanderlin Elementary, 2350 22nd Ave. So., St. Petersburg
- John M. Sexton Elementary 1997 54th Ave No., St. Petersburg
- Lakewood Elementary 4151 Sixth St. So., St. Petersburg
- Lanier Elementary 4704 W. Montgomery Ave., Tampa
- Macfarlane Park, 1700 N. MacDill Ave., Tampa
- Maximo Elementary 4850 31st St. So., St. Petersburg
- New Heights Elementary, 3901 37th St No., St. Petersburg
- North Shore Elementary, 200 35th Ave NE, St. Petersburg
- Northwest Elementary, 5601 22nd Ave No., St. Petersburg
- Pasadena Fundamental Elementary, 95 72nd Ave. No., St.
- Rampello K-8 Magnet, 802 East Washington St, Tampa
- Roland Park K-8 Magnet, 1510 N. Manhattan Ave, Tampa
- Sawgrass Elementary, 1815 77th Ave. No., St Petersburg
- Shore Elementary Magnet, 908 E. 2nd Ave, Tampa
List of schools with days and times for tutoring:
list Tell a friend to join you as a tutor!
Become a LFL School
The pressure is on to get all your third grade students to pass the FSA (Florida Standards Assessments) and be promoted to the fourth grade. That is why we are offering you an easy-to-access program that takes little effort to facilitate—and that effort will generate results for your at-risk students who need a little extra support with their reading skills.
- This is a free service.
- Students receive one-on-one tutoring from a local professional.
- Tutoring sessions are designed to meet the reading needs of each student through a partnership between school staff and LFL.
- We will work with your staff to make this program an easy fit for your school; typically, sessions are held near or over the 3rd grade lunch period.
For more information contact us…